Why Do You Need To Be Active
on Social Media?
Because your customers are online on Social Media every day, you need to appear in their line of sight. If they don’t see you on Social Media too then you could easily lose that customer to your competitors.
So, if you can put your message, your business, your products or your services in front of your ideal local customer on Social Media on a regular basis…
Then you make more sales!
And this is true whether you are…
- A product developer who wants more buyers
- A personal trainer or a gym who wants more clients
- An acupuncturist or therapist who wants to grow their practice
- or ANY type of small business that wants to attract more customers
So the formula for success is actually a simple one…
Your customer spends lots of time on Social Media. You post regularly in the places where they spend their time. He or she regularly sees your posts.
This helps to build trust and rapport with the customer who is then far more likely to spend money with you rather than your competitor.
You make more sales!
So how can you achieve this on Social Media?
Most small businesses fail at this though because…
- They don’t have the time
- Most small business owners don’t have enough hours in the day and even though they start with the aim to post regularly, this soon stops when they’re pressed for time.
- They don’t post often enough
- Just one post per week, or even less frequently is just not enough to been seen online and get real quantifiable results
- They don’t post where their customers are
- As you’ve seen, Facebook is the most popular social network, but lots of your customers are on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram too.
- They don’t post the right content.
- Your posts need to be the right mix of promotions, info about your products and services and posts that encourage engagement. Engagement on posts (ie. comments, likes and shares) is important because Facebook then sees the post as popular and so shows that, and your other posts, to more and more people. Posts should also use quality images that catch the reader’s eye in the news feed.
Done-For-You Social Media Marketing
That Pays For Itself
I can help you to get real results from your Social Media.
With no long contracts or false promises.
Here’s what I will do for you and your business…
- Work with you to develop a social media strategy that will get real results for your business.
- Create unique social media content for you that focuses on getting engagement from your audience as well as potential of paying customers to your door. All content and images are professionally designed to achieve the best results.
- Post the content to your social networks at the perfect times to suit your audience. Your audience will think it’s you at all times.
I’m not interested in just posting for the sake of it – I want to help you to see a real return on investment, as well as grow your audience and your business through Social Media.
My job is to make people fall in love with your brand so that they become life-long customers!
How To get Started
Simply choose your preferred option and hit the Contact button. I’ll then contact you by email to get the information I need to start creating your Social Media posts for you.
My Unbeatable Offer!
I know that my Social Media service can make a BIG difference to a business but I realize that you don’t know me and you don’t know what Social Media could do for your business!
So, to let you test my service for yourself, I’m willing to let you test drive my services…
1 Month of Social Media for Just $99!
That’s right, it’s a one-time $99.99 offer for a month of Social Media posts!
*This offer applies to the Just Post It #1 Package below*
You’ll get 3 social media posts every week!
Then at the end of the month, you can choose to upgrade to one of the monthly packages below, or just stop using my services altogether if you prefer. I’m convinced though, that once you see the results, you’ll want to continue with my services for the long term!
Whichever way you decide, you’ll have had a month of personalized Social Media posts to your social media page for just $99.99!
Because of the time it takes me to set up each package and because of the outrageously low price, I have to limit this offer to only 3 businesses per month so I may remove this offer at any time.
*All new customers are charged a one-time $50 Registration Fee so first month total for this special offer would be $149.99*
Monthly Price Options Thereafter Will Be…
After Payment Submission…
1. You’ll Complete the Registration Form
2. Add me as Admin in Facebook Setting & Email any additional information to: email@example.com
3. In Subject Line: (First Name) SM Posting Graphics
I will begin setting up your account in my systems. Please allow 3-5 business days for setup.
Thank you, I look forward to working with you!
WHY NOT GET ALL OF YOUR MARKETING IN ONE PLACE?!
I write blogs and create emails too!
Is there any long term contract?
No there isn’t. You are welcome to cancel your monthly payments at any time and your service will then continue until the end of that current monthly period. Of course, I’ll be working hard to get you more customers so that you don’t want to cancel at any time!
I don’t have a social media account for my business. Can you still help?
I certainly can. I will happily set up your preferred social media account for your business at no extra cost.
My business caters to local customers. Will your service still help me?
Very much so. I will tailor all of your Social Media posts to make sure they are seen by people in your local area, people who are potential customers for your business.
How many extra customers will I get?
Unfortunately it is impossible to say exactly how many extra customers you will get from Social Media. Just as with a newspaper ad, you know your ad will be seen by readers but can’t quantify exactly how many will spend money with you. The benefit of Social Media though, is that your message will be seen online on a daily basis, giving you massive brand exposure and engagement with your customers and potential customers. This generally leads to extra sales and extra customers.
Who will create the Social Media posts that are sent out for me?
If you wish to create any posts yourself that is fine. Otherwise I will look at any digital info you already have (website, Facebook page etc) as well as send you a short questionnaire to get some info about your business, and then create your posts for you.
Can I discuss the possibilities and options with you?
Of course! Just let me know and I’ll be happy to chat about the service.
How soon will you start posting for me?
Your Social Media posts will usually begin within 2-3 business days of me receiving your order. This of course depends on me having access to info about your business that will allow me to create your unique and relevant posts so I will need the questionnaire back first.
Will I know what will post before they are posted on Social Media sites?
I am very happy to send you a calendar all of the posts for your approval before they start to be posted, upon request.
Can I start at one package and upgrade later?
You are very welcome to change to any level at any time.
How will you create posts that are relevant to my business?
Once you place your order, I will send you a short questionnaire to get some info that I need for the first posts. I’ll also ask you for any relevant photos that can be included in the posts. I will also create posts from information on your website, Facebook page etc, if you have them, plus personal research on your industry. I will then use all of the information to create your posts.
Can’t I just post more myself to get more customers?
Yes, of course. Most small businesses though, find that they start with good intentions but don’t have the time to keep up with the momentum after a few days. In reality, most businesses are too busy doing their business to have time to post to several Social Media sites every week. This service ensures that your posts go out several times per week, every week! I do encourage a good mix of content though, so feel free to post along with the ones I’ll be scheduling.
Are there any additional set-up fees?
Yes, there is a one-time $50 charge for initial research and strategy and to get you set up on my systems. This is only charged once, for new clients only.
Do you offer additional marketing services?
Yes. Email marketing services, blog post marketing services and lead magnet creation (PDF’s and Email Series).